An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so he stands up on a large wooden box and calls out, “Can you all see me now?”
Took me about ten minutes to finally understand this
stupidest/most awesome joke ever
"Oh my god….
I don’t understand why but I really hate this shade of blue
God it’s actually making me uncomfortable
No I am uncomfortable. As a color deficient person I almost never see the color blue and that is the bluest blue that has ever blued.
I believe our internal frustration with this stems from the fact that it is very similar to a certain type of computer message
do you feel the anger and frustration?
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
- MONSTER TRUCKS